Last Updated 12/31/2019
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“Personal Information”). In particular, we may collect a variety of information to provide you with the product or service we offer. The following categories are categories of Personal Information we may collect from time to time, not all of which are collected.
- Identifiers: Which may include your real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifiers, online identifiers, internet protocol addresses, email addresses, account names, driver’s license numbers, social security numbers, passport numbers, and similar identifying information.
- Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute: Which may include a name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or descriptions, addresses, telephone numbers, insurance policy numbers, education, employment, employment history, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, debit card numbers, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
- Protected Classification Characteristic: Which may include age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical conditions, physical or mental disabilities, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions or identities), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information, familial genetic information.
- Commercial Information: Which may include records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Biometric Information: Which may include genetic, physiological, behavioral, and
biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health or exercise data.
- Internet or other Similar Network Activity: Which includes browsing history, search
history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation Data: Which includes physical location or movements.
- Sensory Data: Which includes audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar Information.
- Non-public education Information: Which includes current or past job history or performance evaluations. Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information: Which may include a profile
reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, which might include personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from a few sources, including directly from you the consumer and purchased from third parties who obtained the information lawfully. Information may have been obtained indirectly from information gained through the course of providing our services or products.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in order for us to offer our services, we will use that information to offer our services and submit it to the applicable parties.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, sms messages, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our affiliates or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, including confirming your identity, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of
recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories
that each category of recipient obtained.
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Requesting our Products or Services After Deletion Request
In the event you have provided a deletion request or opt-out request of your Personal Information and at a later date request use of our products or services again such request will be considered newly provided information and any future deletion or opt out request would have to be submitted again regarding the new information. All new requests for products and services post deletion request will be considered a new file, customer, or the like. A future deletion or information request will only include the information obtained since the prior deletion request.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at (844) 992-1488 or
- Visiting personalmoneynetwork.com
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
WE CANNOT RESPOND TO YOUR REQUEST OR PROVIDE YOU WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION IF WE CANNOT VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY OR AUTHORITY TO MAKE THE REQUEST AND CONFIRM THE PERSONAL INFORMATION RELATES TO YOU. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by electronic mail unless you specifically request otherwise. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services; charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, or; provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will update the date to ensure you are reading the most current version. It is your obligation to take note of that date and ensure it is the same policy as the last one you were aware of.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Personal Money Network
Phone: (214) 461-9288
1000 N. West street, suite 200
Wilmington, DE 19801-1058
|For many, finding no credit check loans is their best option for unexpected expenses. Waiting until payday isn’t always an option, and installment loans for bad credit can help. With a large variety of options available for those needing cash options when funds are tight, a search for bad credit loans can often be the answer. Since many do not have the greatest credit rating and their options are limited, short term loans work for many.|