I need holiday money now!
I’ve always been kind of, well, you could say, a Grinch when it comes to the holidays. “Why spend a bunch of money for the holidays?” has been my thought, especially when I think of the crowds and all the complaining people rushing through stores. Bah humbug. But, nevertheless, here they are again. And now I have a significant other in my life who loves the holidays. I have to do the whole holiday thing this year for her, so I need holiday money now. But I need to know, are there loans I can get on the same day I apply? How much money can I borrow and how fast will it be in my account?
Are you thinking, ‘I need holiday money now?’
If you are thinking you need holiday money now but are not sure what to expect from one of these types of loans, take a look at this:
- Most loan amounts are for $1,500 or less
- Loan approval can be in a minute or less
- Easy, short application
- No fax machine needed, because there is typically no faxing required
- No credit checks are done, in most cases, so no one knows if you have bad credit
- Safe application
- Online application. No going out in the rain or snow to apply
- Loan funds deposited right into your account – fast – sometimes within two hours
- Loans available for military personnel
Are there any requirements for these loans?
There are a few requirements, but the requirements are easier than you will find anywhere. Check this out:
- Are you at least 18?
- Do you have any kind of job, full time or part time?
- Do you have a checking account?
If you answered yes to all these questions, that’s about everything you need. It’s surprisingly easy with minimal requirements!
So, if I need holiday money now, what’s the next step?
If you are thinking, “I need holiday money now,” the next step is to apply right here. With the easy, secure, online application on this page, you can apply wherever you are: at home, at an internet cafe or at work. Within seconds, you will know if you are approved and within a couple of hours, you could have between $100 and $1,500 deposited into your account. That’s all there is to it! Even a Grinch can do this!